So I’ve done 3 single serve recipes, this one in my personal opinion is the best one. THE TASTE WAS AMAZING. I actually had planned to make a single serve doughnut, I tried 8 times….they all flopped.
This was a last minute back up plan but it turned out so good!!
I added crunchy biscoff spread to this. You can leave this out and have a regular degular vanilla cheesecake or you could replace it with something else, make any flavoured cheesecake you want.
Leaving this to set
In the recipe I’ve said that you need to leave this in the fridge for an hour to set.
I know with single serve recipes you probably want to insert the dessert into your mouth as soon as you can, so you might not want to wait an hour.
With any cheesecake, when you leave it to set, the texture and flavour of it becomes so much better. So yes you can eat this straight away but waiting just 1 hour will create a way better cheesecake, it will be worth the wait!
Like I mentioned, I added biscoff spread to this, making this a bicoff flavoured cheesecake.
If you want a nutella cheesecake, replace the biscoff with nutella. Want a pistachio cheesecake? Leave the biscoff out and add some crushed pistachios instead. This is a recipe where you can easily add things without ruining it so I say go wild.
Single Serve Cheesecake
60g any biscuits
125g cream cheese
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
50g biscoff spread (optional)
50ml double cream
- Start by crushing your biscuits. You can use a food processor for this or just add them into a food bag and hit them with a rolling pin. Leave this aside.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and the spread. Mix these together until smooth then pour in the cream and whip until you get a thick mixture.
- I put every thing together inside of a glass. A mug or a ramekin works too.
- Add half of the crushed biscuits, then half of the cheesecake batter on top, the rest of the biscuits and then the rest of the batter. I also added some whipped cream on top for aesthetic purposes.
- Leave this in the fridge for 1 hour to set and then enjoy!