In my personal opinion, white chocolate and raspberry is the best cookie flavour. None of the other cookie flavour could ever top white chocolate and raspberry.
I don’t even like raspberries on their own, BUT IN COOKIES, it’s always so good!!
So ever since I made a single serve chocolate chip cookie, I wanted to do a raspberry version just in case you’re ever feeling like a single serve cookie but don’t want a regular chocolate chip one.
I wanted to make sure that this recipe didn’t use an egg because, I don’t like when single serve recipes tell you to use just an egg yolk or a tablespoon of egg.
But also I wanted this recipe to be easily veganisable. I feel like once the eggs are removed from recipes, then everything else is easy to veganise.
If you want a vegan cookie just swap the butter with a dairy-free butter or you could use coconut oil, and then just use vegan chocolate!!
Single Serve White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookie
15g unsalted butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
40g plain flour
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
30g white chocolate chips
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 180c/350f.
- Add the butter into a bowl and place this in the microwave to melt.
- Once melted, add in the raspberries and just mash these with a fork.
- Mix in the sugar, then add the flour and baking powder. Now just add the chocolate.
- Roll this dough into a ball then place it onto a baking paper lined tray.
- Bake this for 20 minutes. After 10 minutes, take the tray out and slam in down on your counter a few times. This will just help it spread a little more.
- Place this back in the oven for the remaining time. Once it has baked, let it cool on the tray for about 5 minutes before trying to pick it up and then you are done!